Prep Time: 10 min. | Bake Time: 11-13 min. | Yield: 8 Rolls | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Tube of Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- 8 Large Marshmallows
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- Pre-heat oven to 375º F.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter in a microwave safe dish that is shallow enough for dipping.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 tbsp. cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Coat all 8 marshmallows in melted butter, and then in cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls and lay flat on a counter or pan. Place 1 marshmallow on each crescent roll.
- Wrap each marshmallow with its crescent roll and be sure to press all edges to seal them.
- Coat sealed crescent rolls in melted butter, and then in cinnamon sugar.
- Spray a large baking sheet (with a rim) with non-stick cooking spray. Place the rolls on the sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-13 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.